Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday BRENNAN

January is birthday month for some of our favorite people. Just three of those is my best sister Patty on the 26 and my bestest oldest brother Terry on the 28. Happy Birthday to you both (lucky you I don't know how to sing on the blog). The 3rd person is our grandson Brennan on the 27th. He came into this world fighting for his life and that kinda set a tone to his first few years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY "B" this is your blog.

We have to start here because I wasn't savay on saving pictures and such. Here he is playing soccer, which he was a real hustler.

We stay at the Coliseum when in Wichita sometimes and here he is playing on the big front end loaders (we gave him permission mom) when not riding his bike.



Our little guy hiding in a tree. Isn't he just wonderful. Look at that smile.
I guess this wasn't maybe his favorite place to be on this day. He really didn't mind it as much as his face would indicate.


For Thanksgiving we as a family would go to an inside water park (which is closed now -darn it) The 6 little kids loved the water slides. Well I should really add the 5 big kids enjoyed it too-I'll have to share their pictures someday. Right now they are paying me money not to show them. haha But I can just hear Brennan saying "cool Grandpa let's go again".






Look at this one real close. Here is our "angel".
Not a picture you will see very often in real life but he did a good job portraying one in the church Christmas program. Wasn't smiling thou was he!







Look Grandma no teeth. Guess where he is spending his birthday today. An hour at his orthdontists offfice





On his way home from Maine last year he and his family stopped in Memphis and spent a few days with Grandpa and I. We had a great time showing them the city and eating the BBQ-which Brennan likes alot. See the ducks in the fountain. This is the hotel where the ducks walk out of the elevator on red carpet and up into the fountain.


This is our young man playing football last fall. We enjoyed watching
him. Grandpa named him "Freight Train Ricks". He played all the positions. He would go after the guy with the ball, chase him and pull him down. Even if he had to go from one side to the other. We loved watching him do what he enjoyed.
He called us yesterday and told me he read his birthday card and then wanted to know when we would be home (so we could go out to eat and celebrate his birthday). Gotta love him.

Happy Birthday Brennan we love you so much and wish we could be there to help you celebrate today. Just know that we love you and think about you. I pray for you knowing that God will be with you and protect you. I ask for low numbers today (he is insulin diabetic) so you can enjoy your cake. Hugs and Kisses Gma and Gpa

3 comments:

Loni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNAN!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, sweet blog. Brought tears to my eyes. I know you miss your grandkids, and I certainly understand why, but what a sweet tribute.
PS: Thanks for the shout out to me - haha.
Love ya, Sis!!

Anonymous said...

Mom love the pictures!!!!!!! I enjoyed it. My son is woderful and it is even more wonderful that I can honestly say that.

I enjoyed reading it, and so did Brennan it was very sweet!

Becki