Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Party Aunt Dora


This is our cousin Linda, Brian, (cousin Marsha's grandson) and Marsha's daughter Nancy. Marsha Brian is wearing a T-shirt with Buffalo Trace on it do you about that place?







Patty do you remember Ginger, Colleen's friend. I apologize to her for this picture but I thought you might like to see it. Her and her husband winter in Green Valley, AZ now. Makes it nice to be able to visit one of your best friends.



This is one of Linda's granddaughter and, of course I didn't get her fully in the picture. I really did a lousy job in the photo department here and I'm so unhappy about it. Hope you enjoy the ones I did get.

It was a great day for us all. And I am so glad we were close enough to come. Aunt Dora looked so good and seemed to be doing really well. She said she was sleeping good and the way she is eating here she will probably gain back the weight she loss. I don't think she will be happy about that.
She said she ate Sword fish the night before. She is having a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the pictures, Marilyn. However, I could make a list of what I wanted to see and didn't. Like, where's Colleen?? Where's Bev??? Oh well, I guess I'll just be happy seeing the ones I did. :) I'm glad you got to go and see everyone. I'm jealous. I hope you told everyone Hi for me. Love to you and Phil, and anyone you meet and greet along the way. Patty

marilyn said...

I realized that I didn't get a picture of everyone. I was visiting way to much. Hopefully someone else took pics, but, I know there were not many taken. Sorry, Colleen did look good.

marilyn said...

Patty-
I forgot that is Colleen's head in the first picture.