Monday, January 16, 2012

Aunt Dora's Surprise 87th BD


Sorry this picture is kinda dark but I do have a better one in the next blog. I seem to be only able to upload 4 pictures at a time.

Aunt Esther and Aunt Dora enjoying seeing all the people coming in. Aunt Dora is so surprised to see everyone. Her grandson, Tyler, Colleen's boy, made her a beautiful birthday cake and it tasted even better than it looked.

We had a great time and can't believe we stayed around talking so much. Re-living
our childhood, talking about those who were not there and talked about those who have gone to heaven this past year and the good memories we have of them. We did a lot of laughing too. THEREFORE I took very few pictures. Sorryyyy.

The man in the blue shirt is the husband of our cousin Denise and he was talking to Skip husband of cousin Bev. The young man in the back ground is Brian who has a wonderful sense of humor and proud to be a "Puffer". He is cousin Marsha's grandson, the son of Nancy. He is very loving, it was great to have met him. I also met Marsh's granddaughter Lauren who showed me how the use my new cell phone. She is a pretty young lady and I didn't get her picture.



It was so good to meet Nancy and her husband. Nancy is on fb so I felt I knew her in a way. She is cousin Marsha's daughter, is very sweet and fits into the family great. Nancy told me she was enjoying getting to meet the family.






Then there is our cousin Denise and her son, she also has a pretty daughter but there again I failed in getting her picture. I think Denise reminds me of Diane. It was great to see her, I haven't seen her for a long time. We enjoyed the visit.

I will post a few more pictures on the next blog although you will see it before this one probably. I'm just no good at this, but I try.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Real quick I ddn't recognize Dora in the top picture but when I saw the bottom picture and her smiling I knew right away. What a way to be remembered by-always smiling.