Friday, May 29, 2009

Kids at the Pool Memorial Day 2009

This is fish Brennan, he hadn't even gotten wet yet and him and Asa went for the diving boards. They do a good job of jumping in and swimming to the side.
This is fish Asa and his canon ball. I missed his first one and had to talk him into jumping again for me. I'm sure as a grandma I'm a real pain when it comes to my camera.

And our Cambree getting use to the water. She doesn't last to long in the pool. But she looks so cute in her suits. Brennan wears retainers and it is clear so they make him take it out when at the pool. When they got home from the pool and looking for the retainer Cambree said that the retainer didn't make a very good boat and didn't float in the water. Well they looked for a clear retainer in the little pool and never found it. It was actually funny when Cambree told how it sunk to the bottom. Mom and Daddy weren't laughing.



Here are our bathing beauties. Audrey, Ivy and Ramie. They were actually freezing in this pic. They had gone into the showers and took HOT showers and then were silly enough to get back into the pool. Well actually I had to coax them into the pool so I could of course get pictures.

We had to cram alot into our Memorial Weekend trip home because we are heading to Memphis for the summer so more pics to come.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we used to go the the pool I think they only had one temp in the showers-COLD! But it was always fun jumping back in because it made the water so warm. Poor kids today-why do they need warm showers at the pool anyways? Glad you made them get back in!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay that last post was mine I forgot to sign. (haha I rhymed-oops just did it again)

I am actually laughing at Cambree's story-now. It was pretty funny and makes me smile. That's what happens when you are 3 and so darn cute.

Becki

Andie said...

All your "grands" are so cute...can't believe how old the girls are getting! Who gave them permission to grow up anyway??
Love ya-Andie