Sunday, February 26, 2012

OUr day trip to see the fireworks in the mountains

Can you see the green grass in the picture? It is a golf green. They have a tunnel under the road for the golfers. But the amazing thing is that the greens are interspersed among the mountains. You would have to be a good golfer or use brightly colored golf balls.




This is the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City. Uncle Earl and Uncle Wilbert met there during WWII and carved their initials in it, but when they moved it to the US they cleaned it up . This is the "MAINE" light house in the light house park there.

I


OK so I got carried away with the sea gulls. But, it was a challenge to me. My camera is slow so I was snapping a lot of pictures trying to get a good one. I think I got some good ones but, you should see the ones I discarded some were pretty funny.


Loved this huge tree in the park. This was just one of the fireworks in the mountains. See the sunset behind the
mountain. And this ground display reminded me of palm trees. This was for Presidents Day Celebration they did it for 3 nights.

No comments: