Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another day

Whoops I put my pictures in backwards this morning. But I set my alarm to wake us up early and that just throws off all my timing. Oh well I'll just have to go with the flow.

I went to Sedg to pick up mom and dad yesterday and their van wouldn't start again. So Phil, gotta love him, went with me to jump it and still wouldn't start. So I called and Barb ran there van up to me (I really love there hook up system). Any ways Phil finally got the van going and took it in and put switch on it so when it just sets for a few days it can't pull any power and run the battery down. Sounds easier for Becki and I than having to jump it all the time. Thanks Phil.


Took mom and dad to meet Uncle Doug and Ruby at Cracker Barrel for lunch. They hadn't
seen each other since I don't know when. Uncle Noel could not be there he is in Andover in a Care Home right now, but we had lunch with him and Sandy about 6 months ago, still missed him. The lunch went well and it was good to see them together. Of course, mom cried when we said good by.





This is not the best picture of Ivy but it shows what she is
doing. Playing the chimes in her school musical. She is so
serious when she does these things. I need to tell her to RELAX
SMILE and look like she is enjoying it. She does a
really good job.
Ivy, Ramie and Audrey were selected to be in the musical
HONK this season. They begin there practices March 11 and
the play is April 17th.

The older girls Ramie and Aud had a fund raiser at church to make money for there mission trip to SD this summer. It was a desert auction and Ivy joined in the fun and dressed up as Minne Mouse and won 3th place. They raised over $4000.00. And I gained 10 pounds.
Phil and I took Brennan and Asa out for there birthday dinners last night (forgot my camera) had a good time.
I have been having pains in my eye so went to the eye dr yesterday (Patty insisted). I have either the beginning of dry eyes or Az caused dry eyes. haha I have rough spots on my left eye so I'm now one of the older generation - I have drops to put in my eye YUCK. Keeping an eye on it. Dr said to call him and he'd find a dr in the city we were in to see me if I needed it (helps to have worked for him for years).
Taking Phil in today to get a Stress Treadmil test he has been short of breath and no energy. His blood work came back and it isn't all that good so we are going on "change of life" eating spree and get his blood flowing. Tune in later for reults on the the treadmill. He is worried about him having to walk on the treadmill he says he can't walk very long because he is a "fat boy". Cambree also going in today for her tear duct surgery I'll explain all they do when I know myself but keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting news on Cambree's surgery and Phil's tests, but you've been so busy that I know it will probably be at Terry's tonight when I find out. Thank you for minding 'Lil Sis' and getting your eyes checked. I also want to hear more about that! Tell Phil thanks from all of us for working on the van. That's so sweet of him! And, one more thank you to you for taking Mom and Dad out. I know they loved it, and were happy to see Doug and Ruby. I wish I didn't work and could have gone with you. Keep up this blogging - I love it! Patty

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting news on Cambree's surgery and Phil's tests, but you've been so busy that I know it will probably be at Terry's tonight when I find out. Thank you for minding 'Lil Sis' and getting your eyes checked. I also want to hear more about that! Tell Phil thanks from all of us for working on the van. That's so sweet of him! And, one more thank you to you for taking Mom and Dad out. I know they loved it, and were happy to see Doug and Ruby. I wish I didn't work and could have gone with you. Keep up this blogging - I love it! Patty

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double comment. I'm so bad at this computer blogging stuff that I can't even leave a comment right. haha