Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Birthday

This is my birthday. We were working in KsCity,Ks during the week and then went to Excelsior Springs, Mo and Phil got us a room at the Elms. It is a Resort/Spa. They are celebrating there 120th anniversary. Al Capon (I think that he was the mobster who stayed there) hung out here. He got me a full body massage, but I didn't think I could handle that so I got an arm and leg one. Well actually they did both of my arms and legs. I really enjoyed that.




My favorite cake is German Chocolate but I only get it when Greg has his birthday and Kathy makes it for him. He then will share a slice with me. So Phil bought me a piece with 4 layers and since he dosen't like coconut I had to eat the whole thing. It took me 3 days. The best thing about my birthday is I can now apply for Social Security (like Linda) YEEAA.
This is just a picture of the library in Kansas City I had read about it in a newpaper article so we found out where it was and went past it. It is all around the parking garage for about a block. Really pretty neat to see.
We had a family birthday party also before we left. Michelle made a plain Chocolate Cake (she is such a good baker and always makes fancy cakes but I waned just a plain) and Laramie made a freezer of home made ice cream and we had a bar b q. It was super. I love my family.

No comments: